Qualities Required of a Prefect
- You must be cooperative, helpful and a well – mannered student, who is trustworthy and responsible.
- You must show respect for teachers, your peers and the school environment.
- You must display leadership qualities
- Be willing to take on extra responsibility
- Complete tasks without supervision.
- Show initiative and follow instructions carefully
- Be able to encourage and motivate fellow students
- You must be positive and enthusiastic when underrating your duties
- Be able to encourage and motivate your peers.
- You must be dressed appropriately on all occasions.
- You must be punctual for your duties.
- You must demonstrate that you can work independently and as part of a team.
- You must be committed to your duties and take responsibility for your actions.
- You must be a good ambassador for the school.
- You must be cooperative and self disciplined, on and off school grounds.
- You must have and maintain an excellent attendance record.
- You must maintain a good academic record.
As a prefect of Fusion International School, I promise to perform my duties earnestly, and to the best of my ability to uphold the Prefects’ qualities. I will wear my uniform with pride. I will attempt to set an example with my good behaviour, honesty and effort which will influence other students to become helpful school citizens supporting our school values.